Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro – Allied industry in Nigeria, a member of SIFCA Group in Ivory Coast. We operate plantations in Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo States.
We urgently require qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Junior Internal Auditor
Location: Ondo Plantation
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
- Knowledge of risk management
- Solid understanding of rubber activities
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Not older than 30 years.
- Experience in Audit will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to write audit report
- Ability to work independently both in team & under pressure
- Ability to stand firm on difficult issues
- where required
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Rigor, openness and honesty.
- Assist in the realization of the annual audit plan established by the Chief Audit Executive of the Group
- Assist in the realization of the internal audit mission assignment by the Management.
- Contribute to the assessment & review of the organizational procedures and risks.
Deadline: 12pm: 31st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV saved in their names to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.