Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Incorporated – The principal activities of the company include real estate development, property trading and strategic real estate advisory services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging marketing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to contribute in generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone, whatsapp, email, and other electronic means in a bid to maintain good customer relationships.
- An effective sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- Carry out effective site inspections and customer engagement
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone, whatsapp, email and other electronic means as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Develop and maintain existing customer relationships
- Identification of sales opportunities within assigned territories.
- Sales of real estate products to those identified targets
- B.Sc or more is important.
- The successful applicant must display strong interpersonal and communication skills, and must be customer focused.
- The individual must be target driven with the ability to close deals over the phone, during boardroom discussions and face to face encounters with prospects.
- Persistence is vital to the sales cycle therefore you must have the determination to succeed.
- The ability to build a solid pipeline is key to success in the sales cycle and it is essential to the success in this role.
- Between age 28-35 years Old Strictly.
- Proximity to living in Obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Victoria Island Lagos.
- Proven experience as sales executives in real estate role.
- A minimum of 5 Years sales experience within real estate sales environment is very essential.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Microsoft word) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Strategist / Corporate Content Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Real Estate / Media / Advertising / Branding
- We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist to join our team. You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
- If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team.
- Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- B.Sc degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field.
- Proven 3-5 years’ work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager particularly in Real Estate (between Age 18-29).
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM, Top-notch graphics and Content Creation
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Blog management.
- Content creation and public relations management.
- Website development/administration.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends.
Deadline: 20th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Comprehensive Resume, supported with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the email.