Home Technologies – Our Company focuses mainly on creating a perfect home look
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- A Logistic Officer must oversee and coordinate various tasks in order to maintain adequate levels of supply of materials.
Coordinate and Track Shipments:
- Once order requests or purchase orders are received, it is up to the Logistic Officer to manage the pulling and packing of materials and arrange appropriate transportation.
- Among the tasks that might need to be completed in this responsibility include freight consolidation, cost analysis, routing and scheduling.
- Logistic Officers must also track shipments to ensure they arrive on time and that shipment and delivery processes adhere to any pertinent regulations.
- A Logistic Officer is typically responsible for the storage of materials that are to be used by military personnel or that will be shipping out to military bases or other locations.
- Warehouse management duties include maintaining inventory, ordering shipping materials, operating necessary equipment and managing warehouse personnel.
Analyze Supply Chain Systems:
- The Logistic Officer must ensure that all aspects of a logistics team, such as shipping, warehousing and procurement, are working together to fill orders and deliver materials on a timely basis.
- They will review all processes and systems and design and implement new plans and procedures as needed.
- They are also responsible for creating and maintaining contingency plans.
- It often falls to the Logistic Officer to manage the safety and security of a military base or establishment. This might include checking in visitors, handling emergency situations, patrolling areas and preparing reports.
Logistic Officer Skills:
- The successful Logistic Officer will possess strong organizational, customer service and communication skills. They would be detail-oriented team players with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- As Logistic Officers typically work with computers and warehouse equipment, strong technical and mechanical skills are helpful.
- In addition to these general skills, a Logistic Officer could be expected by potential employers to possess the following skills.
- Candidates should possess OND, NCE, HND or BSc
- Based on job listings we looked at, employers want Logistic Officers with these core skills
NGN30,000 – NGN80,000 / Month.
Job Title: Project Coordinator (Health & Nutrition)
Employment Type: Full-time
Project Coordinator Responsibilities
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Project Coordinator Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field of study.
- Three years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
N50,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Deadline: 27th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following information ONLY to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name
- State where you are currently
- WhatsApp Number
- Discipline & Institution attended.
- Kindly note that all Graduates (OND, NCE, HND or BSc) are eligible to apply. Anyone that sends resume is automatically disqualified.
- The interview will be in Lagos, Nigeria.