As a follow-up update on the earlier announcement on the enrolment process for the Batch C applicants for the #Npower programme, applicants should update their information on the National Social Investment Information Management System ( NASIMS) platform.
To date, this program has touched the lives of countless Nigerians and we are encouraged by the positive impact we are making as we continue with our broader vision of productively engaging our young people under the Social Investment Programmes.
In order to access the benefits of this batch, all applicants should check their respective email addresses provided at the point of application for information on how to log in to the portal; Visit nasims.gov.ng to log into the applicant portal & update…
For N-Power applicants, please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal.
For first time user, recover your password using the underlisted procedures:
- Click on login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Select either N-POWER application email or N-POWER application ID
- Enter the information of the option selected
- Click on “Reset Password”
- Enter your new password and click proceed
- Login with your N-POWER application email or N-POWER application ID and newly created password
After a successful reset of the password, please login to update your records.