A major player in the Oil Servicing Industry, and due to expansions seeks to engage qualified and suitable candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor legal risk in documentation and giving guidance.
- Interprets Laws, rulings, and regulations for natural and juristic persons.
- Conduct research and gather,evidence.
- Ensure that appropriate approval is in place before document is executed.
- Experience in drafting, negotiating, and reviewing legal document.
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
- Prepare pleading, notices and ‘make appearances in courts.
Experience and Qualifications
- Second Class Upper division in Law / LLB.
- Youth Corpers (NYSC) currently serving In Lagos State can also apply.
- Working knowledge of corporate / commercial Law.
- Properly transaction and documentation.
- General Law practice / office Administration.
- Computer literacy is essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.