Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage day-to-day fleet operation activities
- Ensure adherence to delivery operational guidelines
- Collaborate with the Fleet Maintenance Officer to ensure minimal downtime of fleet
- Establish business relationships with transport companies for the purpose of the upcountry deliveries
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting current user trends
- Streamline routes with riders to keep costs down but still deliver the level of service customers are expecting
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage the entire fleet to achieve organizational objectives
- Manage last-mile delivery on consignment to upcountry locations
- Track rider, keep logs and records of deliverables to upcountry locations.
- A bachelor’s Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage
- Must possess 3-5years’operational experience in logistics and vehicle maintenance
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Able to handle the pressure of meeting deadlines
- Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
- Problem-solving skill
- Must be willing to work weekends,evenings, and holidays
- Health and safety certification
Deadline: 31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online