Kerae Home was incorporated in 2018, Our Project is in a class of its own.
We pride ourselves in our unwavering commitment to delivering quality building projects, sales of lands with authentic verifiable documents, and top-notch customer service to all our clients. We are not your typical real estate land selling entity, we are more structured in estate development with a customer partnership approach at heart.
Our keen interest in providing sustainable business practices and excellent results is what makes us exceptional. We advise individuals and corporate investors locally and internationally on real estate investment opportunities by focusing on projects that we are undertaking.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer (Female)
Location: Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is a real estate firm with state-of-the-art buildings and services.
- We are looking for receptive Marketers(preferably female) to aid in the creation and roll-out of memorable, profit-generating initiatives.
- The Marketer should review contemporary market conditions, guide the conceptualization of novel campaigns, and then work toward disseminating product-related data.
- Performing in-house, competitor, and consumer analyses to shape new undertakings, teaming with pertinent internal stakeholders to roll out seamless, effective campaigns.
- Building sustained profitable ties with our customers.
- Analyzing metrics at strategic moments to ascertain successes and capacity to interpret marketing-related metrics.
Technical Skills / Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 4 years experience.
- Insightful, pragmatic, and imaginative.
- Excellent research, presentation, and bargaining skills.
- Refined and modifiable written communication abilities.
- N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Deadline: 28th May, 2021.