Moove is a technology company that is transforming the way the world thinks about transportation and democratising vehicle ownership. We are on the front line when it comes to advocating for our vision for urban mobility by empowering lives through providing flexible vehicle access and ownership. Our aim is to be the global market leader in this space by enabling on–demand income opportunities and creating value for our partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
About the Role
- We are looking for a fast-thinking, people-building, mobility operations expert to join our Marketing team to democratize vehicle ownership in Nigeria.
- The Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Marketing – Africa and will develop in-market plans for market entry, product awareness, and driver-partner engagements.
- Our ideal candidate must have considerable experience building, leading, and managing teams at a mid-scale level.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in marketing strategy formulation, forecasting, reporting, as well as a proven track record in developing territories, implementing successful growth strategies, and leading teams.
- The Marketing Manager will be prepared to be fully accountable for optimizing our marketing strategies as well as preparing forecasts.
- In this role, you will dig deep into prioritizing and executing simultaneous marketing projects so as to make the organization more productive. If you’ve got great leadership skills, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for building profitable relationships, this is the role for you!
- We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will manage all marketing tasks and deliverables within our marketing team and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a Marketing expert, who also has deep knowledge and experience in promoting marketing campaigns and generating new business leads.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop specific regional marketing strategies and go-to-market plans to launch new products.
- Build Moove’s brand equity and sustain this progressively as operations scale across the region.
- Ensure operational excellence in executions while managing project teams to drive growth.
- Drive local activation and ensure positive ROI on all brand engagements including showcase events, partnerships, field activities, etc.
- Work closely with the communications specialist, business development team, CRM associate, and other key teams to execute all initiatives.
- Allocate country budget to relevant initiatives and ensure actual spending is in line with the target.
- Act as the regional marketing POC and ensure key stakeholders are adequately informed of initiatives, progress, and reports.
- Utilize data-driven decisions to improve the performance of marketing efforts.
- Model our core values and promote them internally and externally.
What you will need for this position:
- A good first degree in a relevant field (Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or related field).
- Research, Data Analysis, Organization, & Planning skills
- Amazing creativity and communication skills.
- People management and leadership skills
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving.
- Passionate about new technologies and making Africa great.
- A minimum of 6 years experience and at least 2 years in a middle management role.
- Experience in the Mobility and Tech industry.
- Start-up Experience.+9
KPIs that will be measured after you start:
- Increase in Brand Awareness – % Increase in Brand Recognition
- Growth in Brand Equity – % Increase in Brand Recall
- Positive Net Promoter Score – Above 70%
Who You’ll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to our Head of Marketing – Africa, and closely working with our Marketing Team
About the team
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
- Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
- The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
- Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
Deadline: 28th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristic.