Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Manufacturing Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
- Our client needs an individual who is going to see that products produced during shifts, meet the required standard and quality.
- HND/B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering Technology (MIT), or similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a mechanical technician in the plastic industry.
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering designs, installations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to perform mechanical maintenance and repairs outside of business hours.
- Installing and performing diagnostic tests on mechanical systems.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
Deadline: 21st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.