First Medtrade Africa – We operate an online medical marketplace where doctors and hospitals buy medical goods and equipment easily and at competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- The primary focus of this role is to generate revenue, drive sales and improve brand visibility for our organisation.
- The medical sales representative will be responsible for promoting our products to hospitals, doctors and other members of the medical community.
- She / /he will build market positions for our organisation by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- Create awareness about and promote our organisation and its products within the target audience (doctors, hospitals and other medical personnel)
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions;
- Achieve the assigned sales target in terms of revenue within schedule
- Provide daily call reports/updates as well as weekly and monthly report sales reports in assigned sales territory.
- Schedule and conduct sales appointments with key personnel of hospitals and clinics to sell our products.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships with members of the medical community within the assigned territory.
- Regularly contact existing customers to receive and process their product requests and orders.
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc. in Marketing, Business or any other related field
- Experience: At least 2 years experience in direct sales with a proven record of success. Experience in medical sales is an advantage.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in all MS Office Tools
- Must be capable of preparing management reports and correspondence
- Internet savvy
- Excellent knowledge of the territory assigned and its environs.
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Sociable and Confident
- Flexible and open to feedback
- Ability to take initiative and perform with minimal supervision
- Be comfortable and passionate about working with a startup.
- Reports to Operations Manager
- This role is fully remote
- The candidate will be required to visit prospective customer sites(i.e. hospitals and medical associations).
- Basic Salary + Sales Commissions.
Deadline: 28th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: You will be required to upload a 30-second video of you attempting to convince the viewer to buy any specific item of your choice on this application form. Hence, we encourage you to have your video ready before clicking the application link.