Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Manufacturing Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mold Maintenance & Setter Technician
- Our client needs an individual who is going to see that products produced during shifts, meets required standard and quality
- Minimum of OND in Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the same role
- Possesses a detailed and methodical approach to work
- Effective Communication.
- Quality-oriented with an ability to work at a moderate pace
- Knowledge of injection and insert molds.
- Maintain and repair molds, tools, and automation to support production requirements.
- Responsible for performing preventative maintenance on tools used for production
- Work as part of a team having responsibility for identifying and correcting conditions that affect employee safety.
- Builds, maintains, and troubleshoots dies, molds, fixtures, and automation
- Increases customer satisfaction (internal and external) by anticipating in
- Identifying customer needs, surveying customer satisfaction, involving customers in continuous process improvements, etc.
Deadline: 21st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.