Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music Content Specialist
Location: Ikeja / Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Make the perfect running playlists for various categories of music on the platform.
- Curate and keep up a wide number of varied playlists on a regular routine and in a timely manner.
- Create and allocate proper descriptions and arrangements of tracks in playlists.
- Curate metadata for songs utilizing an internal CMS.
- Make edits, recommend fixes for the substance.
- Be swift and able to interpret the style, tone, and mood of a piece of music and write words to match. This may require collaboration with labels, distributors, and artists.
- Report any pattern of issues observed to help improve performance.
- Work and communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1 – 3 years experience working with music, media, and content management.
- A passion for music in multiple genres.
- Creative and have active listening skills.
- Experience in programming music or work in the music business could prove interesting, however not a key prerequisite. We think the ideal individual has a pertinent foundation from the music business (competitors, partners, music labels, or radio/television) and furthermore proficient involvement in working with curating playlists.
- Excellent information on the music industry and culture in Nigeria and globally.
- A sharp sentiment of what makes music fitting for different conditions, and an ability to perceive unimaginable songs to fit.
Deadline: 14th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.