Family Homes Funds Limited (FHFL) is a limited liability company with the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority as founding shareholders. FHFL will be the largest affordable housing focused fund manager in Sub-Sahara Africa, deploying capital more than N1 trillion towards two core objectives: supporting access to affordable housing for at least 500,000 families on low to medium income through strategic partnerships with various players in the sector and some of the world’s main Development Finance Institutions; and taking advantage of the opportunity of a large-scale house building programme to create 1.5million jobs for Nigerians to provide families security and improved quality of life.
To deliver on its goals, FHFL is recruiting competent and experienced individuals to fill the position of:
Job Title: Land & Infrastructure Manager
- The Land and Partnership Manager will pro-actively execute land acquisition through partnership with State Governments, the F.C.T., MDA’s and other agencies.
- The job holder will be responsible for developing and delivering FHFL’s land bank strategy and initiatives ensuring management of downside risks, improving business performance, and maximizing value for money.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Estate Survey and Management or any related field or the equivalent work experience
- Over 12 cumulative years of experience in land acquisition
- Master’s Degree in Law, Finance, Economics or similar discipline is desirable.
- Ability to develop land acquisition methods and plans.
- Knowledge of local land acquisition laws and issues.
Job Title: Special Assistant to the MD
- The Special Assistant will provide high level technical and operational support to the MD/CEO across the core and support functional areas of the company.
- The SA will support the CEO to identify critical inter-dependencies and synergies across the business and propose critical initiatives required to tap synergy and forge the implementation of FHFL’s strategy.
- Good First Degree in any Economics, Business Administration or any Social Science courses
- A Post-graduate Degree / MBA or Professional Certification in any relevant field
- At least 6 years relevant experience out of which 3 years must be in similar role with experience within Housing/Investment Finance
- Deep understanding of the Housing finance, Mortgage, Investment and Housing construction models.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
Job Title: ICT Officer
- The ICT Officer will be responsible for monitoring and maintenance of the computer systems and networks of FHFL within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines.
- The position calls for a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s leading practice processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computing related qualification from a top-tier program
- Minimum of 6 years post NYSC experience in an IT department.
- Proven working experience as an IT officer or relevant experience.
- Candidate must be an ERP Super user
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
Job Title: Risk Analyst
- The Risk Analyst will assist the Head of Risk Management in coordinating the overall risk management function of the Company and help FHFL accomplish its strategic objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management and control.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field. A professional qualification is a requirement.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post NYSC experience in risk management, 3 years of which should be in a Bank or a Development Finance Institution.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
- Basic understanding of the Housing finance, Mortgage, Investment and Housing construction models.
Job Title: Head of Finance
- The Head of Finance will report to the CFO and will be responsible for developing and managing the general accounting and finance practice of FHFL.
- The role holder will be responsible for the daily execution of matters as they relate to finance, accounting & taxation, inventory & budget management, expense management, supplier management etc
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Math, or a related field
- Minimum of 12 years post-graduation experience, 8 of which must have been in a Management position interfacing with the Executive team and Financial partners.
- Must be a chartered accountant ACCA/ ICAN/ANAN
- Work experience within Finance Management experience in an investment or asset management or a private equity firm is required.
- Experience of statutory financial reporting and knowledge of GAAP, IFRS
Job Title: Investment Analyst
- The Analyst will participate in all transaction functions and portfolio management activities.
- The job holder will support senior investment professionals with financial modelling, research, investment & portfolio analysis, and investment negotiations.
- A Bachelor’s degree Honors from a top university or college
- 3-5 years’ experience as an analyst with a top-tier investment bank or consulting group
- Outstanding financial modelling and analytical skills
- Demonstrated competency in financial statement analysis, business valuation, accounting, and finance.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- The Internal Auditor will be responsible for defining and managing risks, financial controls, and policies to protect the Company from fraud and mitigate risk to an acceptable level, to reduce the impact of these on the Company’s reputation and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related qualification from a top-tier University candidate must be Chartered member of ISACA or ICAN/ ACCA/ANAN
- Minimum of 12 years’ post NYSC experience in Audit, 8 years of which should be as Internal Auditor Knowledge of IFRS and/or GAAS guidelines preferred.
- Experience in carrying out a Statutory audit.
Job Title: Human Resources and Admin Officer
- The HR and Admin officer will be responsible for managing the administrative and human resources day to today operations for FHFL.
- The job holder will be required to proactively support the Head of Human Resources to implement built frameworks, policies and practices that will enable the achievement of FHF’s people strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management courses or any related field, or the equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years cognate experience in the field of HR and Admin
- Relevant professional certifications (e.g CIPM, HRCI, SHRM, CIPD)
- Must have a good understanding of HR and Admin operations.
Deadline: 10th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter summarizing their achievements together with their detailed CV saved with applicant name as PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Code (eg: “Land & Infrastructure Manager 0001”) as the subject of the email.
Note: Late Application will not be considered.