Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Materials Technologist
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Want to raise the bar for a whole industry? As a Packaging Materials Technologist at RB, you’ll have the freedom to deliver seamless operation in some of the busiest facilities around.
- From product packaging containers conceptualization to choice of plastic ccontainers or bottles, cans, polyethene foils, etc to artwork and outlook, you would be at liberty with your creativity.
- To monitor, control and qualify line/field trials on all packaging materials which will meet quality requirements and delivery of the products as per the schedule within BP complying with regulatory bodies and project budget.
- Actively manage packages change for local activities and projects within budget and deadline and ensure achievement of set objectives.
- Contribute to troubleshooting and problem-solving for all packaging issues in all product range.
- Training of personnel on any modifications or new equipment installations as regards packaging change.
- Initiate and support all packaging improvement initiatives.
- Participate on any ongoing initiatives from RB group.
- To carry out any other projects as directed by the Manager.
- Coordinate and align with supplier/plant teams on Packaging change projects till line commissioning.
- Update/create all relevant packaging specifications.
- Actively participate in Packaging optimization for all packaging formats.
- Actively support/conduct technical implementation, line trials, packaging qualification and validation.
You’ll love it because…
- …you’ll get to make an impact like never before. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
- Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online