Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Responsibilities (Part but not limited to):
- Ensure payroll transactions are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Responsible for storage and retrieval of payroll-related data.
- Manage end-to-end process for remittance of relevant statutory payments and/or employees’ benefits.
- Maintain accurate data on employee personal information and follow through with insurance matters.
- Manage end-to-end process on Immigration matters for Expatriates.
- Collect, calculate and input data in order to maintain and update payroll information.
- Compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, and other pay elements.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies and ensure payroll operations are carried out in line with company’s guidelines.
- Perform other assigned as may be assigned by the HR Manager from time to time.
As Safety Champion:
- Responsible for monitoring HSE key performance indicators (KPI)
- Active involvement in emergency evacuation and drill exercises and also in the administration of first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Active involvement in conducting HSE internal audits and promoting safety culture.
- HND / B.Sc. or equivalent in Business Administration, Accounting or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years cognate experience in Payroll
- Cognate experience in sage 300 People would be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal / communication skills
- Highly Numerate
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent Analytical Skill
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Speaking honestly
- Optimistic and bold
- Be able to overcome stress
- Take medium & long-term goals on board
- Succeed with the team
- Be a role model and respectful.
Deadline: 10th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.