A reputable school in Abuja, Nigeria, has three (3) sections comprising the Pre, Primary and boarding Secondary School, we teach both the WAEC and the Cambridge curricular.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates against the 2021 / 2022 academic session for the positions below:
Job Title: Principal & Head of Pre School
- The preferred candidate for Principal shall lead the school in its next phase of development and in particular drive the changes and adaptation to new trends in teaching and learning occasioned by the imperatives of the recent past.
- Applicants shall have at least 10 years of experience in similar roles in schools with International credentials.
- Familiarity with the blending and implementation of the IGCSE syllabus and with other local ones is compulsory.
- The Principal must also have had experience in running a boarding school.
- Candidates for both positions must possess relevant ICT skills and be familiar with e-learning and the hybrid school environment.
- The remuneration package will be commensurate with the position and experience of the candidate and includes on-site accommodation among other benefits.
Deadline: 30th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, scanned copies of their Profile, Certififcates, a recent Passport Photograph and Contact details of two (2) referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.