Cowrywise is a digital wealth management platform democratizing access to savings and investment products for the underserved and growing millennials in Africa. Joining us means you are part of an interdisciplinary team with a lofty vision of building the next-generation wealth management platform for Africans.
We’re designing tools and infrastructure to help our current 250k users access, start and build savings and investment culture across different asset classes. We envision growing our user base to 10million by 2025. We are also committed to driving financial education and spreading the right finance knowledge to diverse strata of the society; formal, semi-formal and informal. This is why we need you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
About the Role
- As a fintech company committed to enabling mass access to savings and investment products, we are seeking an analytic, data-driven product manager to join our growth team and help manage B2B/B2C processes from ideation to execution.
You would fit in if:
- You are keen on building products execution and can lead the team to bring projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure a successful launch
- You are data-driven with a knack for using data to identify business opportunities
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, analytics, marketing, design and sales
- You have demonstrated an understanding of good UX and copy
- You have the ability to prioritize well and articulate your product roadmap across different business functions
- You have the ability to inspire, motivate and lead designers and engineers
- You exude confidence and possess captivating communication skills whether in small group discussions or large-scale presentations
- Education in technology or business domains. An undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, or related disciplines is a plus
We would need you to:
- Work closely with product designers and engineers to create simple, smart, and exciting products that reflect the needs of our customers – functional, educational, emotional and societal
- Continuously drive the innovation of exciting features that meet the needs of our diverse, continuously evolving users
- Work with engineering to scope out delivery plans and manage the entire delivery process of projects
- Build conviction around ideas, needs and opportunity areas internally and externally through research and communication
- Establish and own a variety of metrics related to customer onboarding (like rate of success for first-time funding, identity verification, bank linking, and other related activities), retention and AUM growth
- Evaluate third-party technology vendors and develop business cases for how we can continue to boost our clients’ onboarding rates while managing the trade-off between efficacy, user experience, and cost.
- Define product strategy and requirements and work with necessary stakeholders to achieve it successfully and on time.
If Selected, you would have access to:
- A competitive salary, industry-wise
- Working with some of the smartest and most innovative people in the fintech industry
- 21 days paid leave and 13th salary
- Fully-funded all-round health insurance
- 10% Employer’s Pension Contribution
- An exciting opportunity to network vertically and horizontally with different business across the diverse sectors we interact with
- Lunch, data allowance, and other additional benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online