Dunn & Braxton – Our client, a Financial firm is recruiting to till the position of:
Job Title: Bancassurance Executive
Locations: Edo (Benin), Cross River (Calabar), Akwa-Ibom (Eket), Anambra (Awka), Imo (Owerri), Abuja, Lagos (Ikorodu, Festac, Agege), Cross River
Slots: 20 Openings
- A Financial firm is currently sourcing for Bancassurance Executives across the locations stated above.
- The Bancassurance Executives acts as the Company’s representatives in identifying business opportunities (Sales of Life and General Insurance Products) within designated partner bank branches closest to their homes.
- Establish, maintain and grow relationship with Branch employees and customers
- Solicit new clients, and grow prospective/existing clientele
- Handles activities that involves reporting, planning and administration.
- Conducts market analysis activities, which include activities such as branch / client profiling and survey on competitor products
- Attends the District/Region’s monthly/quarterly meetings
Experience / Qualifications
- First Degree or equivalent education
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience with at least 1 year experience in Insurance Sales.
- Team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Grooming
- Adaptability, Flexibility and Tenacity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above criteria should kindly send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail e.g Bancassurance Executives – Abuja.