Emerson is a global Technology and Engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager, Systems & Software – Nigeria, Ghana & Equatorial Guinea
Requisition ID: 21006544
Job Function: Sales
- Emerson Automation Solutions takes pride in solving the toughest challenges that our customers face by providing them with innovative solutions using our world class resources and ground-breaking technology.
- Our Systems and Solutions Group offers the Plantweb Digital Ecosystem which helps customers with solutions ranging from automation, safety to operational performance and reliability.
- This highly driven Business Unit is now in the pursuit of recruiting a creative, results-oriented, culturally proficient, and hands-on Regional Sales Manager to join the team! The role will be based in Lagos and hold accountability for driving growth in orders for the Systems and Software business with the primary goal being to increase the installed base in Nigeria and Ghana.
- This includes Distributed Control Systems for Process and Power industries, Remote Automation Solutions (RTU / SCADA) and Reliability technologies and services.
- The Sales Manager will develop and drive strategic development plans in collaboration with the Systems and Software Business Unit and Emerson’s global organization.
- Meeting or exceeding territory financial objectives required in support of the Systems and Software MEA business plan
- Collaborating with and supporting Local Business Partners in the region
- Providing strong management and leadership to develop the sales organization
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for projects while maintaining an accurate project pursuit list and providing monthly reports and forecasts to leadership
- Leading the End-User Accounts in the region for Systems and Software
- Focusing on increasing the DeltaV and DeltaV SIS Integrated Control and Safety Systems installed base within Nigeria and Ghana, as well as control systems for Power and Water, RTU / SCADA, and Reliability, being accountable for the overall order number as well as the orders numbers for each part of the Systems and Solutions business
- Taking a proactive role in working with the Emerson Global Project Pursuit Team and Strategic Account Managers to identify, qualify and pursue control system projects to achieve order conversion and improve the potential for all Emerson Automation Solutions products and services
- Developing long-term relationships with management within customer accounts to ensure awareness of the capabilities of Emerson Automation Solutions
- Working closely with other Business Units and improve pull-through content
- Working closely with the proposal generation group to ensure that all offers reflect customer needs, are forecast, competitively priced and submitted on time
- Recognising and accepting HSE Roles & Responsibilities as defined in Emerson’s Company Procedures.
- Educated to Degree level in an Engineering field.
- A minimum of 10 years’ sales experience in the systems and solution industry
- Track record of achieving sales targets and growing territory above market growth
- Application experience in Oil & Gas, Chemical, and Power industries
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply