CardinalStone Partners Limited is a full-service investment banking firm and financial services company with diverse domestic and foreign clientele that began operations in June 2008. Headquartered in Lagos with offices in Abuja, Nigeria, the firm and its licensed subsidiaries offer services encompassing financial advisory, asset management, securities trading, share registration, and consumer finance on a retail and institutional scale and diligently work with its clients to create bespoke solutions for their needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Associate
- Responsible for analysing macroeconomic trends and socio-political developments as well as providing regular notes whenever macroeconomic data are released
- Contact and discuss with policy makers – fiscal and/or monetary e.g. key personnel in finance ministry, debt management office, petroleum ministry, ministry of trade, inland revenue service Central Bank, etc.
- Responsible for developing regression models to forecast key macroeconomic variables (GDP growth, inflation, interest rate, exchange rate etc.). These forecasts will serve as input data for sector specialists.
- The macro analyst is also in charge of fixed income research and provides updates on USA, UK, and European markets
Key Performance metrics include:
- Monthly Inflation notes & model development.
- Pre & post MPC reports (Bimonthly), post MPC will be dependent on whether there is material deviation from expectations.
- Quarterly GDP report & model development
- Quarterly Balance of Payment Reports
- Budget analysis report (annual) – Scenarios
- Outlook report (Macro & FI sections)
- Monthly Fixed Income / Currency updates
- 10 Thematic Reports yearly
- Timely delivery of other tasks as assigned by the Head of Research.
- Minimum of 3 years expereince in similar role
- Minimum of B.Sc. in any business related course from a reputable university
- Maintain good communication, reporting and interaction with team
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Relevant professional certification will be an advantage
Deadline: 31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online