Pause Factory Resources Limited – Our client is one of the leading Firm in the Marketing Research industry. The company craft research programmes around clients’ needs – harnessing progressive techniques and technology to find the insights that matter, faster. They believe that every project is an opportunity for a great idea to fly, which comes with campaign results, bringing the clarity and conviction the prospective clients needs for effective decision-making.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Consultant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Take responsibility for the design, execution and delivery of qualitative research projects (both adhoc and tracking) from taking a brief to presenting results.
- In collaboration with the Account Manager or Business Manager, the incumbent will build existing business and client relationships and contribute to the development of junior team members.
- Development new business amongst existing clients and identification and development of new business opportunities outside the existing client base.
- Ensure proper project budgeting and cost management that would lead to both cost competitiveness to clients and profitability to the company
- Manages training in fieldwork, data processing, analysis, interpretation and presentation
- Ensure a thorough understanding of the client business and market.
- Ensure Quality control on all research instruments in terms of ultimate delivery to esteemed clients
- Involvement with projects for clients, including interpretation, instrument design, data processing, verification, analysis and statistical computations, modelling, development of recommendations and presentation of findings.
- Understanding and use of qualitative and quantitative research techniques within the context of consumer, political and social research programs
- Planning, implementation and management of data collection & processing aspects of all projects
- Ensure excellent and responsible service delivery to clients.
- Enhance the integrity of the company through technical and professional efficiency.
- Coordinate team on the records of projects back-ups and its documentation
- Support the client consulting services department while still working closely with the other staff members as may be employed by the company
- M.Sc / MBA in Marketing, Social Sciences, Arts, Psychology or related discipline.
- Candidate should have at least 5 years of work experience in the research industry
- A hands on experience in Market research industry is key.
- Leadership Skills
- Marketing knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management
- Business writing skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Negotiating Skills
- Good Communication
- Interpersonal relationship
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Research Consultant” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th May, 2021.