Pause Factory Resources Limited – Our client is one of the leading Firm in the Marketing Research industry. The company craft research programmes around clients’ needs – harnessing progressive techniques and technology to find the insights that matter, faster. They believe that every project is an opportunity for a great idea to fly, which comes with campaign results, bringing the clarity and conviction the prospective clients needs for effective decision-making.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Purpose of the Role
- Manage the executive research team | Inspire confidence and motivate the team| Train and develop quality research skill| Improve profitability of projects
- Accountable for achievement of annual targets and profitability
- Strong proficiency in pricing for success and profit
- Generate proposals for local and international projects
- Accountable for overall quality of proposals/pitches
- Proactively work with team to ensure process improvement to benefit clients and the business
- Obtain brief from client to ensure full understanding of nature of project.
- Develop and strengthen client –agency relationship
- Understand, control and monitor project transactions and costs and prepare costings for each project
- Training and development of new staff and current team members.
- Manage and supervise research projects. This includes drawing up a realistic timeline, completing all the necessary administrative procedures and liaises with service departments to ensure process is effectively executed. This includes briefing the relevant service departments, oversee that timelines are adhered to and regular feedback is obtained. (Service departments include project coordinators, sampling, translations, field workers, and telephonic interviewers and DP)
- Ability to be a full consultant to client in terms of their category and brands
- Service clients and interact independently with clients on an ongoing basis. This includes regular communication regarding current projects, as well as relationship building to promote client retention, enhancement and growth
- M.Sc in Marketing, Social Sciences, Arts, Psychology or related discipline
- Candidate should have at least 5 years of work experience in the research industry
- A hands on experience in Market research industry is key.
- Leadership Skills
- Marketing Research knowledge
- Persuasion Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Innovative skills
- Business writing skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team builder Skills
- Good Communication
- Interpersonal relationship
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Research Manager” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th May, 2021.