Coollink.ng – Our company is in the business of Internet Service Provision (ISP) and related services. We are the one stop shop for all your connectivity needs in Nigeria. We have one of the most reliable and diverse networks that enable you to increase up-time, improve scalability and materialize operational efficiency. We are not your typical ISP: we own our network, we customize our solutions and always go the EXTRA mile to meet your requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers and Abuja (FCT)
Slots: 2 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coollink.ng, an Internet Service Provider is currently sourcing for experienced Sales Account Managers in Port Harcourt and Abuja who will work to generate sales, satisfy customers’ needs and requests, and also respond to customers / queries in a timely manner, and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of internet and cloud solutions products to achieve long-term success
- Champion solution-based efforts that address end-user needs whilst coordinating the involvement of relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Work with other teams such as finance, sales support, and customer care to resolve any customer queries in a timely and effective manner in order to maintain customer satisfaction
- Act as the point of contact and handle customer requirements
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Participating in local shows, exhibitions, organizing displays in hotels, clubs, malls to promote company products
- Monitor the entire sales process from business development prospecting through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Forecasting on Sales, Revenue, and Expenses on a monthly basis
- Indicate all end to end sales activities on the CRM (Solid)
- Managing multiple verticals of customer acquisition, collections, and retention
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Monthly Reporting on commercial results to the HOD.
Education and Experience:
- B.Sc / HND from a reputable higher Institution
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience as a Salesperson preferably in the ISP and Telecommunication
- Hands-on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Good understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent account management skills, including skills to analyze, qualify, position, justify and close leads
- Ability to make a business decision while creating positive energy in the face of challenges.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written).
Deadline: 30th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location (PH / Abuja) as the subject of the mail.