Donias Travels was formed in 2014 as a company with an ambition to make Immigration a trouble-free service for any Expatriate or an Organization that is willing to Bring Investment or Work in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Visiting potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales representative.
Deadline: 22nd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes / CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.