Dukiya Investments Limited specializes in the following services for the Real Estates in Nigeria and overseas: Real Estate Development, Sight and Services, Constructions, Co-ownership, Return on Investments, Project Partnership and Joint Venture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Detailed Job Description / Responsibilities
Your core duties and responsibilities will be as follows plus any other work that your Line Manager may deem relevant to your job:
- Oversee the promotion of land and property sales on advertisement media and listing services.
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal.
- Maintain contact with clients to have openings to discuss future business prospects.
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts.
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals.
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services.
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals.
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers a view of a property before closing deals.
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals.
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals.
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems.
- Conduct surveys to identify the price of competing properties on the housing market.
Skills, Experience, and Education
The candidate is expected to meet the following criteria required to perform the role:
- The ideal candidate will have experience of selling within the Real Estate Industry with a proven successful track record in sales.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Professional and mature attitude
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proficient in Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook
- Good time management and telephone skills
- Candidates must reside within Lekki and environs.
- Has a degree or HND with 2 years of working experience in real estate.
- Key attributes associated with this role include the ability to prospect and close deals.
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to understand and communicate value propositions of real estate services.
- Excellent presentation skills to individuals and groups.
- Proven abilities in account prospecting and management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th May, 2021.