Royal Crystal Airways handles transportation of passengers and Cargos to major Countries of the World. Our destinations include Africa, North America, South America, Asia, and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Android Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Are you an experienced app developer looking to make a big impact and help take our internal team to the next level?
- RoyalTrip is craving for enthusiastic Android app developer to join our internal team. RoyalTrip is a ridesharing app used by millions of people, and constantly need proper maintenance and updates to give our users a delightful experience.
- As a Company, we work with an agile approach and our key activities involve backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives. The RoyalTrip Applications release process will give us useful insight into user behavior and heavy use of analytics, A/B testing, and feature flagging that will allow us to plan for rapid iteration.
- Our core target is delightful user experiences, which means you are to join the resources in building new features, refactoring code, and tweaking existing features based on analytics data. Every line of code gets reviewed by other developers just as you are to review junior developer’s code, inspect all pixels by the Product Designers, and fix bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Team
- 4+ years of experience in mobile software development
- Experience using design and architecture patterns
- Vital Android SDK concepts
- Decent Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of Git
- XML Basics
- Understanding of Material Design Guidelines. …
- Shipped Android apps, available on Google Play
- Backend Programming Skills
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- App coding, testing, debugging, documenting and monitoring.
- Interacting with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments.
- Contributing to the development of project schedules and workflows
- Work within our product teams to maintain current app flow and build new features
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations
- Implement unit and UI automation tests
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.