We are a recruiting firm with a mission to provide diverse communities with a trusted professional network, which pairs members with employers who are serious about building a diverse workforce to meet the needs of an increasingly diverse customer base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Project Manager
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Breaks down projects into reasonable subsets of work and activities
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Consistently follows up on progress, issues and activities
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Uses consistent methodology to manage projects
Job Performance Measurements:
- Successfully leads development teams in delivering requirements to clients on time, within budget and meeting quality standards
- Successfully manages the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Manages team members effectively
- Strong problems solving skills to remove barriers to progress and productivity.
- Follows up issues to resolution
- Follows a consistent methodology
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation that are well designed, thorough and error free
- Communicates confidently and effectively both within Paga and with external clients.
- Demonstrates professionalism at the workplace including but not limited to timeliness to work, personal hygiene and appearance, meeting commitments and communication.
Requirements, Knowledge and Skills
- A degree in a related discipline
- Prior experience working in this field.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC
- Experience: 3+ years software project manager experience
- N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online