Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Center Lead
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Customer service/Call center
- To train, prepare, motivate, and lead Customer Service Officers to meet goals and provide excellent service to customers.
- Maintain and develop internal support and service quality standards.
- Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Create strategies to improve support KPIs.
- Help agents improve their performance with specific instructions and constant support by mapping the need for training and onboarding programs and initiate these projects.
- Review Customer Care agents’ conversations (calls, emails, chats, etc) and assess support interactions based on internal standards.
- Review Service delivery and interaction in branches to ensure standards are met.
- Monitor customer service performance and create reports that reflect support performance.
- Create educational materials to ensure knowledge building for all service officers and carry out trainings.
- First Degree in any field
- 1 – 2 years related work experience.
Deadline: 14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online