Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Position
- In this role, you’re responsible for receiving, storing, issuing products, and items. You will manage stock levels and keep an updated log.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc., OND or HND in a related field.
- 2 – 3 years work experience in a similar role
- Must live in Lekki and its environs
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Clerical skills
- Numeracy skills
- Attention to details and accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Store all packaging materials for production
- Keep miscellaneous items for future use
- Receive finished products from the production team
- Handover materials to the production team
- Receive new items into the warehouse
- Package items for wholesale customers
- Keep track of labels for packaging requirements
- Update stock level and inform production manager.
Deadline: 23th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.