SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in finance, accounting, business administration, social sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Core Responsibilities Include
- Liase with the branch mananger to raise requisition for stock from warehouse
- On receipt of stock, physical confirmatoin of the stock to tally with central warehouse waybill and LTO (Location Transfer Out)
- Register goods received into goods receipt register indicating W/bill and LTO numbers
- Register stock supplied to customers into the stock issue out register
- Daily manual update of bin cards for all stock movements in / out
- Reconcile monthly central warehouse confirmation with goods receipt register
- Daily / Weekly/ Monthly stock count and reconcilation
- Keep and update register upon receipt of repaied items (For faulty items sent to the service centre for repairs)
- Maintenance of the following manual registers – (Goods returned to CWH with LTO and LTI Recorded and Interbranch Supply)
Deadline: 10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online