First Excelsia Professsional Services Limited is a management consulting firm. We provide HR solutions to leading organizations across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Retail Sales
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- This candidate is required to manage and provide strategic leadership and oversight to the Retail Sales Team, develop key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans, successfully execute these strategies to achieve financial targets, and build relationships and understand customer trends.
- Coordinate, oversee and deliver an annual operating plan.
- Achieve sales growth and budgeted growth using technology, developing winning strategies and people development.
- Assess the business and develop business plans that support corporate retail initiatives and track the results.
- Understands the features and benefits of the Vetiva’s products, services and platform offering.
- Manage the measurement and analysis of internal processes to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of those processes.
- Lead and develop customer focused teams that represent the ideals of Vetiva, with a focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- Build effective partnerships with support departments to maximize overall performance of Retail division.
- Ensure direct reporting line is fully informed of operational objectives, purposes, and achievements.
- Ensure operational activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality service delivery.
- Develop the functional, methodological, interpersonal, and personal skills of members of the Retail Sales Team with measurable goals that tie into the overall retail plan.
- Collate, review and report on economic factors/forces that may affect/shift sales Target and tactical budgets.
- Perform any other responsibility as assigned by the Group Head, Sales.
Experience and Qualification
- 6 – 8 years post-NYSC qualification experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, or Business- related discipline
- Master’s in Business Administration an added advantage
- Relevant Professional Qualification
- Local & Global financial / investment markets / industry awareness.
- Business Acumen
- Customer Relationship Management
- Knowledge of Products & Services
- Selling of Products & Services
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strategic Perspective
- Oral & Written Communication
- Good Presentation Skill
- Organizing & Time Management skill
- Perseverance & Tenacity
Deadline: 20th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.