Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable FMCG Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Locations: Enugu, Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop sales plan and sales strategy for the territory
- Ensures attainment of company sales, goals, and profitability in consultation with Zonal Sales Manager
- Manages sale of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas
- Achieve consistent, profitable growth in sales volume and revenue through planning, deployment, and management of sales personnel.
- To develop customer relationships and intimacy across all channels.
- Maintain awareness of all promotions & adverts
- Carry out any other duty assigned by the supervisor
- Maintaining and developing existing & new key customers.
- Meeting agreed on sales targets in cases.
- Assist in processing and replenishing stock at the retail end, and monitoring stock levels
- Managing the route to the market personnel:
- Communicate customer feedback/ intelligence reporting of tasks assigned periodically
- Minimum of B.Sc in any field
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience as a TERRITORY SALES MANAGER or similar role in FMCG (Spices & Custom blends, Seasonings, Sauces, Marinades)
- Well exposed to B2C Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
- Excessive traveling is required in and around the territory.
- Well versed with a computer to handle weekly/monthly reporting
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Deadline: 15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV ‘MS WORD FORMAT’ to: email@example.com using ‘Territory Sales Manager’ and the location as subject of the mail. e.g Territory Sales Manager – Enugu.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.