Nigeria Cleaning Services Limited (NCS) is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Responsibilities / Duties
- Understanding Customer concerns, needs and develop plans to address them
- Communicating within companies
- Investigating problems and resolve customer compliants quickly and effectively
- Act as a point of contact for complaints, feedback and inquiry as escalate issues as appropriate.
- Identify great opportunities for profits.
- Public Relations
- Build relationships with key employees
- Monitoring competitions and gain knowledgeof competitors
- Generating new leads and new business
- Aim to resolve cleaner issues (e.g HMO,Pension etc)
- Other assaigned tasks.
- Candidates should possess a University Degree or HND.
- Minimum of 2-5 years relevant work experience.
Other Required Skills:
- Effective communication, marketing and interpersonal skills
- Sales and business oriented.
- Very proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tool/package (Ms Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Ability to meet up set tasks and target
- Must be smart,result orientated and target driven
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with all levels of department.
- Ability to understand the sales process.
- Age Limits: 35 years and below.
Only applicants living within the following axis will be considered:
- Oshodi / Ilupeju / Mushin
- Ilasa / Cele / Isolo / Okota / Ajegunle
- Gbagada / Bariga / Somolu / Oworoshoki / Anthony
- Yaba / Onipanu / Palmgroove / Fadeyi
N75,000 / month.
Job Title: Cleaner
Employment Type: Part Time / Contract.
- FSLC, SSCE, NCE or OND qualification
- No experience required as cleaners will be adequately trained.
- Effective communication skills: ability to communicate and speak fluently.(A MUST)
- Ability to read and write (A MUST)
- Candidates must look presentable.
Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. e.g “Relationship Officer”.