Health Connect 24×7, the first Nigerian 24×7 Population Health Management provider combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide immediate access to highly trained and experienced doctors and wellness experts via voice/ video calls as well as on-site doctor visits and clinics for healthy, acute and chronic condition management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type:3-Months Contract.
- Monitoring and keeping records of petty cash
- Handling of statutory payment remittances
- Timely payment of bills, ensuring suppliers & vendors are paid at the appropriate time.
- Timely receipting for payments into the company account.
- Adherence to all major financial rules and regulations especially those stated in the organization.
- Prepare and process payments in the banking system
- Proper recording of daily transactions into the accounting software program
- Weekly and Monthly reconciliation of cash & accounts
- Filling supporting documents at the appropriate time
- Collating requisitions and getting proper approvals before disbursement
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years on the job accounting experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel packages).
- Must have previous experience in middle finance/accounting role in a corporate environment.
- Must have knowledge of generally accepted accounting theories and principles
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
Deadline: 25th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: HR@healthconnect247.com using “Accounting Officer” as the subject of the email.