Principal Facilities Management Limited is an industry leader in delivering facilities management services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Job-Related Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Experience in the use of accounting software is an advantage.
- ICAN certification
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask.
- Excellent numeric skills.
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Detail orientation.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Participating in the preparation of financial statements and budgets.
- Keeping and preparation of accounting books.
- Negotiating costs of goods and services with vendors for procurement to sites.
- Relating with external clients such as tax authorities and financial institutions.
- Preparation and maintenance of cashbooks.
- Documentation and tracking of payments.
- Issuance of payment receipts.
- Processing of requests from sites assigned.
- Processing of invoices, accounts payable and receivable.
Deadline: 7th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title as the email subject.