Parkway is a leading financial technology provider creating modern banking experiences, proudly developed by Africans and delivered through Africa’s leading banks to businesses and individuals across the continent. Parkway provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Support Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- 3 – 4 years relevant experience.
- Must understand the software development lifecycle (agile)
- Must understand the .net framework.
- Must understand Extensible Markup Language
- Have working knowledge of MSQL SERVER
- Certify compliance of On-site IT Systems infrastructure to requirements & specifications for every Solution Deployment.
- Administration &Support of Web and Databases Servers
- Internal & On-site Deployment, Patching or System Integration of Software Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Logging & Documentation of Deployment configurations and System Patching.
- The Delivery & Administration of Technical Support for Deployed Solutions in accordance with established Service Levels for Clients.
- Configuration, Support & Administration of Internal IT systems Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server
Deadline: 14th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.