Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products every day!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Internal Auditor, Nigeria
Ref No: R-17689
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Background & Purpose of the Job
- To carry out the internal audit across the company over the systems/procedures and to suggest best practices for improvement of controls.
- To ensure that group accounting policies and procedures are understood and observed, report deviations if any.
- Prepares control matrix/flow chart for the audit activity
- Carries out spot checks on various activities
- Follow up on exceptions raised by Corporate Audit
- Supports external auditors with Control Assessment Report
- Shares responsibility with the other members of the audit team for the achievement of internal audit targets
- Prepares audit scope, audit program for the various process/ functions/ locations
- Carries out audit test in line with the audit program
Requirements and Skills
- 2-3 years Financial / Audit experience is desirable
- Good communication and writing skills
- Quick learner
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Graduate in Accounting, levels of professional accounting exams
- Intermediate excel and word skills
- The role interacts with all functions for audit purpose and the nature of this contact is exchange of information and influencing
- The role will interact with the Regional audit team and the nature of this contact is exchange of information.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online