Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is wholly-owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria, Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy.
Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services, equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds, Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes, heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Export Sales Supervisor
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- High School Degree.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
Application Deadline 13th June, 2021.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Customer service officers act as the face of a company and directly work with customers to answer their questions or provide additional support where needed. They work in every industry that has a customer pool. This is an entry-level position that doesn’t typically require any formal education. Candidates who work well with people while employing excellent interpersonal communication skills are good fits for this role.
Answer Customer Questions:
- Customer service officers are mainly responsible for answering customer questions through a variety of means, such as online chats, email, or phone calls. When a customer contacts a company, customer service officers are usually their first point of contact. They answer any questions the customer may have and then redirect them to the appropriate team or department.
Escalate Customer Issues:
- If customers call a company with product or service issues, the customer service officer helps escalate those problems to the appropriate support teams. They may also help resolve simple problems so the customer doesn’t need to be transferred to a different team, which often decreases customer satisfaction.
Provide General Customer Support:
- Customer service officers also provide general customer support. This can vary depending on the specific position but often includes helping customers who come into the company office or customers who don’t know which team to contact.
Update Customer Records:
- Most companies keep detailed customer records, and customer service officers are often responsible for updating customer records after each interaction with that customer. They add notes to customer records explaining what the interaction entailed and report on trends as necessary.
Assist the Sales Team:
- Customer service officers also assist the sales team in boosting sales and performance. This responsibility can include setting up appointments or following up with customers after their first interaction with a salesperson.
- A customer service officer’s main skill lies in their ability to communicate well with customers from different backgrounds. They can quickly change their approach to the interaction based on the customer’s experiences and situations
- The most successful customer service officers already have experience in the field. However, those with no formal experience should still be skilled at helping people efficiently
- Customers often only call a company if they’re frustrated or experiencing a problem with a product or service, so customer service officers are skilled at de-escalation and conflict management
- Customer service officers are skilled at managing customer records, which includes remembering the details of the interaction and any questions that require follow up
- Customer service officers exhibit a high level of patience, especially since they often work with customers who are difficult to help
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- 4 years work experience.
Application Deadline 11th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.