Telecommunications Solutions Limited is a licensed Private Network service provider specializing in the provision of Local Area Network (LAN), Enterprise Wide Area Network (WAN) and Metropolitan Area Network (MAN) link connectivity using Fiber Optic and Wireless Communication infrastructure and access networks. We are the provider of an Open Access Network technology with the aim of providing seamless fiber connectivity to thousands of businesses across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Operator
Employment Type: Full-time
- OND or HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Proven work experience as a computer operator.
- Knowledge of modern operating systems, Enterprise, networking, and Office software.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Advanced knowledge of computer electronics including circuit boards, chips, processors, and peripheral equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Setting up computers and other hardware devices.
- Meeting with the IT team to determine the sequence of operations.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions and software errors.
- Responding to user requests and problems.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Ensuring the security of the company’s computer systems.
- Starting operations by entering computer commands.
- Monitoring error and stoppage messages.
- Correcting errors, loading paper, and adjusting equipment settings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Vacancy.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th July, 2021.