Costarchem Nigeria is a subsidiary of costar USA. The company is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation.
Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Concrete Quality Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Follow established quality control procedures to ensure that concrete mixes produced meet the customer’s job-specific requirements.
- Test field cylinders in the lab using established quality control procedures, and accurately record results.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of testing completed with results.
- Maintain lab area and equipment according to industry standard.
- Follow all company safety regulations and policies at all times.
- Conduct quality control testing on aggregate and concrete products including, but not limited to, field testing (slump, air content, unit weight, yield, cylinders, etc.), gradations on production aggregates, and lab work (compression testing and scheduling).
- Mix and test trial batches in advance of jobs within provided specifications.
- Follow all company environmental regulations and policies at all times.
- Represent company with professionalism and customer service in mind at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc Degree in Civil Engineering, other qualifications may be considered based on attributes and experience.
- Must have 2-5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Concrete Quality Control Officer.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and (Capacity for Knowledge to learn industrial
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations with good communication skills
- Ability to drive and must be ready for extensive travel
- Excellent Reporting.
Deadline: 23rd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.