Rise Networks is a Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Powered Learning, Research and Work Readiness Center working to improve the skills set of people for industry fitness in the evolving digital world of work. We’re leveraging deep technologies and disruptive innovation to build progressive Careers and a first-rate National Workforce capable of aligning from the future of work and driving the digital transformation and economic growth for Companies, Communities and Countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer and Social Media Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content including uniquely crafted Weekly Newsletters.
- Develop, Build and Manage a Solid, Wide Online community by responding to comments across all platforms.
- Post educative contents on all our social media pages and writing of tech-related subject matters to be published.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence and monitoring company’s brand on social media.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive team.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer monthly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers and manage all our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Preferred candidates should have a background in Tech.