LEAP Africa is a non-profit organization focused on raising dynamic, innovative, and principled leaders who will drive positive transformation in Africa. We provide relevant and tailored interventions that support effective youth transitions in the area of education, entrepreneurship & employability, civic participation, and social mobility for young Africans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CTIP (Countering Trafficking in Persons) Project Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Countering Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Project is aimed at strengthening the Positive Youth Development capacity of Civil Society Organizations Countering Trafficking in Persons (CTIP), Analysing the CTIP policy gaps and increasing youth Engagement and public awareness on TIP.
- We are seeking to hire a Project Coordinator for the implementation of the CTIP project.
- Organize and ensure the successful implementation of the programme – Plan, manage and deliver the SCALE CTIP programme in accordance with the set timelines and requirements.
- Manage engagement and drive participation in the Virtual Community of Practice ( VCoP) groups for beneficiaries and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate the selection process for program beneficiaries, panel members, vendors, and other resource persons required for the successful delivery of the programme.
- Organize and coordinate the curriculum design and development for the Positive Youth Development programme.
- Coordinate thought leadership on activities related to CTIP and Positive Youth Development Program (PYDP) – Activities include carrying out research, writing articles.
- Support the monitoring and evaluation processes for the programme including but not limited to data gathering, analyses and evaluation.
- Conduct policy gap analysis on CTIP – review, develop and proffer recommendations.
- Plan, implement and facilitate training, workshops, coaching sessions to support and strengthen the transformative interventions and impact on the programme beneficiaries.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Social Science or related field
- High level of creativity, problem-solving, and conceptualization.
- Excellent research and writing and data analysis skills
- Possess very good interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, sound judgment.
- A Subject Matter Expert on Countering Trafficking in Persons ( CTIP) with a minimum of 3 – 4 years relevant experience and active engagement in CTIP
- Experience in policy analysis, research, and advocacy on CTIP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th June, 2021.