Vasiti builds technology platforms, leverages eCommerce and optimizes its supply chain to enable student entrepreneurs scale their small businesses through selling their products or services to a larger market, gaining all-round support needed to scale and deliver excellent customer service. Vasiti handles all the back-office operations to deliver value to customers(online shoppers).
Are you looking for the opportunity to make valuable contributions and develop relevant skills to advance your career? Or do you love to take up exciting challenges and work with innovative team members to build world-class products and solutions? Then we are the right fit for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ecommerce Sales Manager
- We are looking for a creative E-commerce Sales Manager to join our versatile team and help achieve our sales objectives.
- As an E-commerce Sales manager you will be tasked with creating, implementing, organizing and managing all sales activities from building the team, to managing team activities and collaborating with other departments to drive sales and contribute to the overall success of Vasiti.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a Sales Manager.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Develop and implement a strategic business plan that expands Vasiti’s reach, brand presence and achieves company objectives.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Manage all activities of the sales team as well as recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring etc.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Collaborate with marketing and other relevant departments to meet sales and organization objectives.
- Manage teams of campus representatives across Nigeria.
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and document customer interactions.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Digital Marketer to join our versatile team and help achieve our online marketing objectives.
- As a Digital Marketer you will be responsible for all aspects aspects of our marketing operations, including planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for Vasiti.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, technology and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience.
- Experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Available to resume immediately.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Software Developer (Full stack) to join our versatile team in building world-class products and services.
- As a Software Developer (Full stack) you will be tasked with managing all software development needs of Vasiti including designing and implementing new systems and features, as well as modifying and maintaining existing systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes.
- Lead and support the delivery of cross-functional, multi-platform product solutions ensuring products and solutions are technically sound, performance efficient, scalable and supportable.
- Design, develop, modify, implement and support Vasiti software components and processes anywhere in the Software stack as needed to improve software.
- Understand the business and user experience needs, and recommend innovative user focused solutions that establishes and maintains a high-level of user trust and confidence in Vasiti.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Mentor Software Developers to allow for skill and knowledge development through advice, coaching and training opportunities.
- Determine root cause for complex software issues and develop practical, efficient and permanent technical solutions.
- Collaborate with other teams, departments and management as needed to successfully achieve Vasiti’s objectives.
- Assist in database management, task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of programming experience.
- Proven ability to master and learn new technologies
- Experience with SEO and Cloud Hosting, and familiar with Cybersecurity best practices.
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the requirements should send in their CV to: email@example.com using the above job role as the subject.
Note: Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.