CloudWare Technologies designs, develop, web mobile applications to power businesses. We help deploy, integrate technology solutions to solve business, public and social problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated.
- The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models and Mockups
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Work on existing Mobile Applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 3 years Experience.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android/iOS or both
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app • Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Proficiency in Kotlin / Java / Flutter / any other native technologies ,
- Can work with APIs
- Good Problem solving skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Dedicated and Accountable.
Job Title: Back-end Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Brief Summary of the Role
- Our Backend Developers essentially works on Middle ware and Database facing portions of Software Applications to ensure Functionality according to requirement.
Job Duties, Responsibilities and Skills
Job responsibilities shall include the following or as assigned by the supervisor:
- Development of web applications and platforms.
- Maintenance and modification of existing web applications and platforms.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Experience in planning and deploying web based software platforms
- Ability to work in a team.
- Self Motivation and Self Starting
- Effective written and oral communication
- Ability to write or learn other programming languages quickly
- Work with APIs
- Strong application security conciousness.
Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV and Links or Screenshot of some of the things you have done before to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.