KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with herbal medicine. Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team? If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to.
With the expansion of our Company, we require the services of resourceful and experienced professionals for the position below:
Job Title: Stock Keeper
About the Job
- General stock management in the Branch Office including but not limited to goods receiving, safe storage, goods supplying and book keeping.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration & Logistics or a related field, you have minimum of one year relevant work experience in logistics field, you are proficient in Windows and MS office/high level of Excel.
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills and multi-tasking ability, you are fluent in spoken and written English, an average knowledge of Hausa language is a plus.
- You are either base in or willing to relocate to Kaduna State.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Assist in all areas of marketing lead generation and marketing support activities including but not limited to conducting market research to identify opportunities, organizing and attending activities to raise brand awareness, managing and improving existing customer relationships, monitoring the impact of the marketing strategies adapted and making necessary changes.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field, you have minimum of two years relevant work experience in marketing/brand management, you are proficient in Windows and MS office/high level of Excel.
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills and multi-tasking ability, you are fluent in spoken and written English.
- You are base in Lagos.
- You are willing and be able to go for a business trip outside Lagos on weekend.
Deadline: 27th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by writing and attaching a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Interview will be conducted online and successful candidate will need to attend two weeks’ training at our Head Office in Lagos before going to the respective location, the candidate will bear the transportation and accommodation cost while in Lagos.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please do not apply if you are not ready to come to Lagos for the Training or relocate to Kaduna State.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Tel: 01-2933125.