Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst – IHP Nigeria
Ref No: req11546
Location: Bagudo, Kebbi
Project Overview and Role
- Palladium seeks a Data Analyst for the five-year, USAID-funded Nigeria Integrated Health Program (IHP) – Task Order 4 – Bagudo. The goal of IHP is to contribute to state-level reductions in child and maternal morbidity and mortality and to increase the capacity of health systems (public and private) to sustainably support quality PHC services.
- The purpose of Task Order 4 is to implement priority primary health interventions in Kebbi state to strengthen the state government area (LGA), and ward-level health systems. The objectives of the program are a) strengthen systems supporting primary health care (PHC) services b) improve access to PHC services, and c) increase quality of PHC services. Strong engagement and collaboration with the state government are expected throughout the program.
- Task Order 4 will coordinate closely with other USAID activities and other development partner programs in the state. USAID will intentionally overlay this activity with another Mission programming to increase Government of Nigeria (GON) resources for PHC services, increase demand for PHC services, and improve access to essential commodities. The activity is expected to collaborate closely with those other implementing partners and will not undertake any activities already implemented by other USAID programs.
- The Data Analyst shall be based at Bagudo Local Government Authority.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The Data Analyst will have some experience and up-to-date knowledge and skills in M&E and MIS for health systems and healthcare providers.
- S/he must be familiar with the HMIS data context at the State level and working with health facilities and LGA for data collection, reporting, and use.
- S/he should have experience with USAID / International donor programs.
- A Bachelor’s degree / HND in demography, statistics, social sciences, public health, health information management, or related field.
- Competency in MS Word and Excel.
- Good oral and/or written communication skills
- Experience in facilitation of training workshops and onsite mentoring of health workers
- Fluent in English (written and oral communication) and Hausa.
- Minimum of 2 years of working in M&E / HMIS for public health.
- Experience in using NHMIS Tools and DHIS2
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply