CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for managing and optimizing our current cloud architecture. He/She is an advocate for new and relevant technology as well as for DevOps principles, helping us to build and deploy state of the art services in a fast, secure and cost efficient manner. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and support our other members of the engineering team who work cross-functionally with product and design to share and learn best practices.
- University degree, preferably in IT or Computer Science
- 4+ years experience managing digital services
- Extensive experience of DevOps and leading a DevOps transformation would be a significant strength
- You would be defining and setting development, test, release, and support processes for DevOps operation.
- Proven leader in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience configuring Authentication services (e.g. Auth0, Microsoft Active Directory).
- Experience with Agile software development and Test-driven development.
- Bonus: experience with Microsoft Azure infrastructure.
- Bonus: experience with GraphQL.
- Know how to build automated processes wherever possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ongoing monitoring of the organisation’s digital architecture, checking for performance and compliance
- Planning the evolution of software and IT systems
- Working with development teams on the building of websites, applications, and software pieces
- Keeping up with the management of internal databases
- Working to resolve issues and problems with systems and software, and to put in place measures to ensure these issues do not reoccur
- Working with planning departments to get software and systems up and running in a timely manner, and ensuring long-term scalability for the business
- Developing digital infrastructure and working on automated code to improve efficiency and reduce risk
- Testing and maintaining digital infrastructure in the long term
- Building frameworks for software and application deployment
- Building platform environments to support auto-scaling for the business in the future
- Liaising closely with both development and operational teams
- Conducting analyses, and feeding this data back to relevant teams to support their efforts
- Staying on top of industry best practices and trends, as well as changes to compliance requirements
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online