Aureole Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous Purveyor of Fine and rare Champagne, Wine, and Spirits is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer & Graphics Designer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Degree in a relevant discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Candidate must possess excellent graphics design skills.
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day online activities.
- Devise strategy to drive online traffic to Company’s website, analyze key metrics and adjust strategy as needed.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social media campaigns.
- Create, curate and manage all published content and graphics (images, video, written and audio) on all social media platforms.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Compile reports quarterly showing results (Returns on Investment).
Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.