Brand7Ps Communications Limited is an innovative integrated marketing communications and digital technology services provider, leveraging on innovative marketing, professionalism and new technologies in helping our clients to release the potential of their brands by making sure that their benefits are clearly defined and effectively communicated to the target audience. At Brand7ps Communications Limited, idea rules and creativity drives all our solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
- This rare opportunity calls for a passionate, dedicated and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist with a strong understanding of sales funnels and supernatural lead gen abilities.
- This role requires the ability to work well within a fast paced team environment, handle face to face partner meetings and create killer Facebook lead gen campaigns.
- Content creation working closely with their partners to produce the right message
- Establish web presence of Barafiri and our clients to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Design and delivery of marketing campaigns including hands on Facebook advertising, social media content and website coordination digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate creation digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will provide backend digital marketing services to our clients. These services include:
- Social media campaigns, from ideation through to reporting
Qualification & Experience
- A First Degree in Marketing, Communication Studies or a relevant field would be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years cognitive experience
- Experience in Facebook advertising ability; strategy and implementation.
Skills & Competencies:
- A team player attitude, the kind of entrepreneurial mindset that grows with the business
- Strong knowledge of a wide variety of digital marketing tools; from paid social and website development to content creation
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
- Knowing how to plan and having the ability to manage time
- Having creative and good presentation skills
- Developing social presence and advocating brands effectively.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of email.