Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company that has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
BNL has been servicing the critical service needs of sectors where security and safety concerns are paramount. We provide client-specific solutions and strive to grow our business with clients; creating value through long term partnerships, synergies and continuous improvement in service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drives and carries out daily routine inspection and maintenance of the company vehicle.
- Makes sure that the vehicle is clean both inside and outside
- Carries out the necessary documentation of the vehicle operations daily
- Promptly complains of any defect in the vehicle under his care for timely maintenance
- Drives safety and satisfactorily at all times
- Checks the vehicle every day as follows
- Brake in good working condition
- Ensures windscreen-washer bottle is full
- All lights and indicators are working
- Windscreen wipers are in good order and working
- Tyres are in good condition and at right pressure
- Any other duties as may be delegated from time to time
- Fuel level minimum
- Battery terminal and ensure it is well in place
- Radiator water level
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NCE / OND qualification with 3 – 10 years work experience.
N30,000 – N35,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit applications at:
Bemil Nigeria Limited,
Suite C2, Choice Plaza, Challenge,
Ibadan – Oyo State.